Tubing & Buttwelds
• Buttweld Fittings are used on permanent installations where process piping and equipment can be cleaned in place (CIP) and removal from the system is not required.
• Buttweld Fittings are offered in nominal tube sizes ½” through 8” in T304 and T316L materials.
• Uniform wall thickness for ½” through 3” sizes measure .065 (16 ga).
• In 4” size, wall thickness measures .083 (14ga), 6” and 8” .019 (12 ga).
Stainless Steel Tube OD Buttweld Fittings
- Buttweld Fittings are used on permanent installations where process piping and equipment need to cleaned in place
- Custom Manifolds can be designed and manufactured for any application
304 Stainless Steel
- Lengths up to 20ft lengths. Cutting is available upon request.
- Other sizes and materials are available upon request.
- All tubing up thru 4” is bright annealed.