Low Pressure Smooth Bore PTFE Hose
- General purpose Smooth Bore PTFE hose meets or exceeds SAE 100R14 specifications.
- Service to -100°F to 400°F
- Operating pressure up to 3,000 PSI.
- Sizes: -03 to -24Z
High Pressure Smooth Bore PTFE Hose
- Overall strength and reliability, flexible, lightweight design, conductive 0.040″ wall PTFE Inner core for Static Dissipation, exceptional margin of safety.
- Operating pressure at 400°F is 3,000 PSI for all sizes.
- Sizes: -04 to -24
Ultra High Pressure PTFE Hose
- Rugged construction and high performance, ideal for high vibration applications, conductive 0.040″ wall PTFE Inner core for static dissipation, performs well in high shock applications.
- High-pressure applications up to 400ºF . Maximum operating pressure for all sizes is 6,000 PSI.
- Sizes: -4 to -12
Stainless Steel Braided Corrugated Metal Hose
- High Temperature to 750 °F, flexible design, high-density thermal insulation, exceptional margin of safety .
- Sizes: ¼” I.D to 6″ I.D
Silicone Rubber Drum Heaters
- The drum heater heating element utilizes a multiple strand, fine gauge Nickel alloy wire for maximum flexing resistance and efficient heat dissipation. It is enclosed in a two ply combination of silicone rubber impregnated fiberglass fabric which yields excellent moisture and chemical resistance.
- The unique attaching method effectively maintains the heater in close contact with the drum for quick heat transfer while allowing for variations in drum diameter.
- A silicone covered power cord insures maximum strain relief and maintains the moisture barrier at the cord/heater junction. 120 volt units are furnished with a 3-prong parallel blade plug. 240 volt units are furnished with a 3-prong tandem blade (NEMA 6-15P) plug.
- Sizes: 5 Gal. (300W) to 55 Gal. (1800W)