- Work alongside other Compliance Engineers to prevent, address, and resolve compliance issues.
- Summarize and present applicable compliance standards and codes.
- Liaise with external parties, such as suppliers and authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs), to ensure and streamline regulatory approval.
- Locate and process external information and documentation.
- Act as an internal compliance analyst.
- Collaborate with engineering design teams to resolve prospective design issues.
- Help develop compliance plans.
- Provide support with preparation of timetables, cost estimates, and required resources.
- Assist with determining compliance during testing and on worksites.
- Recommend product and/or process design changes.
- Assist with management of compliance databases.
- Prepare or assist with preparing compliance reports on measurement data and trends.
- Keep up to date on emerging and changing compliance practices and standards.
- Preserve and enhance organizational reputation by researching new ways to add value to on-the-job accomplishments.
- Occasional weekend work for project completions.
- At least 1 year of experience with standards/regulations pertaining to mechanical and electrical technology, manufacturing, and/or product safety – Including, but not limited to UL, CE, ISO, FDA, ASME, ANSI, SAE, AS, ASTM, MIC, etc.
- Emphasis on bringing products to market preferred
- Emphasis on food or pharmaceutical cGMP preferred
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to efficiently analyze and present voluminous and/or complex (nuanced) documentation
- Strong notetaking/paraphrasing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent time/task management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated and autonomous, but equally capable of taking direction
- Excellent ability to cooperate on diverse cross-functional teams
- Strong creative problem-solving
- Ability to set and deliver on goals
- Most importantly, excellent integrity/ethical decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in the following engineering fields, Mechanical, Industrial Design, Legal, and/or possibly others.
TIG Welder / Fabricator
We are looking for a welder who is ASME qualified and has TIG/GTAW experience working with stainless steel. Through this position, the welder will work a great deal with metal hose and tube assemblies. They will also be involved in the fabrication of tank and plumbing systems for biopharmaceutical equipment. Most of the time we are welding components for industrial contractors, however we also service the aerospace, defense and auto industries.
- Trained in using various hand and electric tools such as arch welder, grinders, buffing machine.
- Experience welding with stainless steel.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technique sheets, and other specifications.
- Strong ability to accurately calculate the proper dimensions in order to ensure the appropriate amount of materials are available.
- Strong hand-eye coordination.
- 2+ years of TIG welding preferred, but not a requirement.
- ASME Certification
- Must observe safety procedures at all times.
- Remain up to date with ISO and FDA regulations
- Inspection and completion of all work products for any defects.
- On site weld samples will be required the day of your interview.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of a high school degree/ GED required.
Product Laborer (Quality Assurance)
We are looking for a General Laborer to help handle various job orders aligning to a specific client project within their specialized industry. The job responsibilities include assisting with hands-on physical labor and operation of equipment to ensure the proper handling and completion of each individual order within the given timeline. There by meeting the agreed upon terms and conditions set by the guidelines established between the client and our company, while upholding the standards and quality production of our materials.
- Ability to learn and adapt to business and customer needs, with thorough knowledge of materials and their application.
- Understand and follow through on work orders, keeping all departments and team members up to date in real-time on job status.
- Parts testing, pinning and tagging on a daily basis to confirm accuracy and quality maintenance.
- Ability to operate all necessary hand / soldering tools and fabrication equipment in a safe manner.
- Verbally communicate instructions, problems, etc. to co-workers, supervisors and employees from all departments.
- On the job training provided.
- Efficient fabricator who possesses a powerful blend of fabrication, soldering, and mechanical building skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/independently, or as a team
- Accurate and detail-oriented, to meet the demands of delivery and satisfaction
- Experience in a general labor/warehouse atmosphere a plus
- Ability to lift heavy objects upwards of 50-75lbs
- Timeliness and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred